Friday, December 11, 2009

Why am I doing this?

and taking such a risk.

If what I say is true then those who oppose me can crush me. Hopefully I am not noticable enough to matter. First of all I care not what or who is behind what I see, only that I see it. Secondly, I am perfectly aware that not 1 out of a million could care less about my messages at this time. However, as time goes on, there will be more and more who see the wisdom in paying attention to my suggestions. Writing them down now is sort of a "prophylactic" measure if you may so that I don't have to write them all down when it's too late.

If you ever get lost trying to find these pages a redirect from "winterssurvivalists.com" will get you here. That should be easy and appropriate to remember.

Again, I am not about hunting or shooting the cops. If your policy towards the marines is that they can have your guns off your cold dead fingers I am sure they would have no problem in meeting your specifications. These pages are about how to make do during and after all the dust settles.

There is always the possibility that there will be no option. We can always take heart, however in the mathematecal principal that no trend lasts forever and since the malevolent may actually turn on each other before they get to us it would only serve justice.

You can't say we haven't been warned.
David Devore

No comments:

Post a Comment